My Blog is supposed to show how God shows himself through music! Go to www.newsboys.com or wait until I make a link to "my playlists."

Friday, November 24, 2006

A Cool Gizmo



I was reading a book called Gonzo Gizmos and I read about a film can cannon. It is really cool. It's made with wires,an igniter,a film can,and a block of wood. You first have to make a hole in the cap of the film can and poke the two wires through it. Then solder the other ends of the two wires to the igniter. Then spray some hairspray in the film can. Put the can on the cap and press the igniter. You have to use a cigerette lighter for an igniter. The can should make a loud BANG and fly up to thirty feet.

3 comments:

Connor said...

That thing sounds like a potato gun...POST SOMETHING!!

Dr. Jaz said...

Adhesive

iotsker said...

I don't know what adhesive meens. And I have updated my blog!