My Blog is supposed to show how God shows himself through music! Go to www.newsboys.com or wait until I make a link to "my playlists."

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Youth Group


Last night at youth group, we had an egg tossing contest. In the begining all the boys dropped their eggs but in the end the last pair of boys won. The last pair of boys was me and a friend. Origonally we had tied the other team, by throughing an egg and it splattered all over me. But the other team did the same. Of course we had a rematch. When we were about twenty-five feet away, the other team tossed their egg. Suddenly I noticed that the girl recieving's thumb had dissappeared. I looked closer and saw that the thumb was in the egg! And when she took her thumb out it squirted all over her. When we through are egg, I caught it without it breaking! We won!

The only disadvantage of this was walking through the lobby filled with 7-8 graders showing how simpithetic they could be. When I went to the bathroom little giggles and insults came out. And it didn't help that some eigth grade boys (including my brother) were sitting with chairs in front of the bathroom! I had egg all over and I could not wash it off!!!!!! You wouldn't guess how annoying that can be. But in the end I was fine. And I did it all for extra candy. That's Youth Group.

2 comments:

Connor said...

looks like you found out how to put pictures on -- it's great that you're blogging again

iotsker said...

Thanks Conner.